For more than a dozen years, I’ve been coming to the ‘biggest’ InfoSec show on earth – RSA Conference USA. Every year, I’ve seen it grow beyond expectations – startups showing off incredible innovations, speakers taking us to new heights on their thoughts and ideas of where we need to be to get ahead of the next breach. No matter what cybersecurity topics keep you on the edge of your seat, RSA Conference 2019, March 4 – 8, has the information you need to stay on top of the trends affecting your organization, including:
- Thought-provoking keynotes led by top experts, including:
- Paula Januszkiewicz, Chief Executive Officer, CQURE
- Bruce Schneier, Fellow and Lecturer, Harvard Kennedy School
- Emily Heath, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, United Airlines
- Interactive demos from Cofense, SecureNinja, Whistic and hundreds more
- Over 550 sessions and seminars that engage the issues that matter to you, including risk management, cloud protection and authenticated encryption
A packed – and I mean PACKED expo hall – both North and South Halls filled with over 600 of the best InfoSec vendors on earth. I may be in my trademark blue suit and yellow tie which I usually wear on national TV interviews like this recent one for CBS: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hackers-steal-medical-records-sell-them-on-dark-web/ about Medical Record breaches that did not need to happen. In this episode, what did we learn – strong encryption probably would have kept these records off the black market, along with better cyber hygiene and best practices for information security – missing at many organizations today, who then get victimized and wonder why?
If we find each other on the floor, you’ll see me wearing my MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES because there’s so much to see – lots of walking and talking and learning. At RSA, plan to walk, plan to talk and listen and learn. Stay safe, stay hydrated, be comfortable and have fun! See you there! Register today to secure your spot at the Conference that’s into everything you are. But hurry—savings are going fast.
Register now: www.rsaconference.com/cyberdefense-us19
Gary S. Miliefsky, Publisher
Cyber Defense Magazine