Network forensics is a subset of digital forensics that deals with network attacks and their investigation. In the era of network attacks and malware threat, it’s now more important than ever to have skills to investigate network attacks and vulnerabilities.
What you will learn
- Discover and interpret encrypted traffic
- Learn about various protocols
- Understand the malware language over wire
- Gain insights into the most widely used malware
- Correlate data collected from attacks
- Develop tools and custom scripts for network forensics automation
By the end of this book, you will have gained hands-on experience of performing forensics analysis tasks. Hands-On Network Forensics is not only your ticket to gaining basic skills in network forensics, but also learning how to apply them effectively!
Free offer expires 09/17/19. Offered Free by: Packt